Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

RETURN TO THE COLD

After a nice week in the warmth of 80-something degrees Orlando, I have returned to dark, cloudy 30-something degree South Bend.

The tennis team went 4-3 during the season opening spring break trip. Not bad but certainly not great either. We still have a lot of potenial that can be reached. Aside from the array of injuries and such the four wins is nice but I think we should have had one more. I take the blame for that. Some dumb thinking on my part.

Outside the tennis deal, I was able to attend the Yankees-Cardinals spring training game! What an experience to finally watch some live baseball in Florida! I also got to see some old friends and catch up with the Radford University men's tennis team (they are really good!).

Check out some of the pictures of coach/trainer Hinkel and the team photo!

Notice the "coaching" done under the shade! The sun was a bit warm on occasion!



Not only do I coach but I can tape injuries as well!

2 Comments:

  • You were wearing a jacket in Florida, no wonder you were so warm!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 PM  

  • Look at those white legs!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home