Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

STARBUCKS ON HOLD

For the past several months I have had some days of incredible pain in my stomach and I figured it was something I was eating that caused this. I tried getting rid of bagels but that didn't help. I stop drinking milk but still hurting. Then recently I stop drinking coffee for like 2-3 days and my stomach felt fine!

I was just hoping that coffee wasn't the cause for my sick stomach but after starting to drink coffee again, yes I became sick again!! I can't drink coffee without getting ill!! WHAT'S THE DEAL?!?

So it was either have an upset stomach all day and not have a headache OR have headaches, because I am addicted to caffeine, but no upset stomach. Unfortunately I am no longer drinking my beloved Starbucks or any other coffee drink right now! Of course, on the brightside my headaches aren't too bad and my stomach doesn't hurt.

3 Comments:

  • That's really, well... sucks. Have you had problems with caffeine before? If you, you might actually want to contact them in case other people are having the same problem as you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • Maybe you should talk to your doctor!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 9:19 AM  

  • Could be that the caffeine has messed with the lining of your stomach. A friend of mine just had to go on a no caffeine diet because of all the Mountain Dew he drank. It had completely eaten away the lining of his stomach.
    -Erin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home