Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

FRUSTRATION

Ok, what's the deal with computers. You know they are kind of like a dating relationships -women, you can't live with them and you can't live without them! (I'm sure it's vice versa as well)

My computer that stored all the data for the Saint Mary's athletic website AND all the statistics for each team crash late Friday evening. All attempts to revive the laptop were unsuccessful. It's kind of like starting all over again. None, the less things are looking up because I got this awesome new laptop and the process of getting the stats up and going again are underway!

Monday I had the pleasure of losing my car key for half the day then the window on my driver side won't go back up after I put it down. The motor that runs the automatic window is dead and cost around $300 to fix - yuck! So until that's fixed I have my window down. Not a good thing at night!

Just plugging along ...

2 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear about all these frustrations. You know that Satan will always seem to make the world a worse place when God chooses to bless you as He's done recently with your intership. You might want to get some more price estimates from several shops and also check to see how much the actual part costs. You may be able to fix it yourself and maybe I could help as well over Easter break. See you friend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

  • so weird! my window on MY honda broke too! I couldn't afford to get it fixed right away, so currently.... um, yeah, I have a piece of a 2x4 in my door holding my window up. I figured it would be better than putting plastic over my window or something... a bit less tacky looking.. um, but yeah, drive-thrus and stuff like that is a real pain ;-p hopefully this summer I will get things fixed, but if you figure out any tips in your journey to get yours fixed, let me know!! ;-)

    By Blogger Jen, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home