Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

24

That was the best season of "24" ever made! I think next season they should do a spin-off called "48" where Jack and the whole crew just sleep the entire season.

ANYWAY ... I was really hoping that Jack would torture President Logan but at least Jack got the guy anyway.

I love Clhoe's line to Jack after he "hijacked" the helicopter before he tries to get a confession out of Logan, "I don’t want to put any added pressure on you, but if you don’t get confirmation in time, all of us will go to prison for treason." ... That's classic Clhoe!

According to Jack's Torture Report, his final count is 37 kills and 7 tortures. Not bad but I wish he would have gotten the President!!

So what in the world is in-store for next season? Are they going to pick-up right were they left off or will Jack be working for the Chinese government now? Is the Vice President under Logan (whatever his name was!) going to be President or maybe Audrey Raines father will be running the country now ... hmm ... just a thought!

1 Comments:

  • Oh Stephen you have NO IDEA how freaked out I was becoming during the season finale - I was yelling at the tv!!! I think they may be trying to use Jack not to work for them but as a hostage or bargaining chip! Oh poor Jack!!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home