Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

SO IT ENDS

Another year and another baseball season comes to an end.

I am not sure how the two worst teams down the stretch in the regular season managed to play for the World Series and how the Cardinals beat the Tigers in five is still kind of baffling but that is the beauty of the game. You never know what will happen each time two teams step onto the field.

The highlight of the regular season had to beat the Yankees beating the Red Sox five games in-a-row during a four day stretch in the middle of August. As a fan of the pinstripes, there is nothing better than beating the BoSox letting alone doing it five consecutive times!

Personally it was a fun baseball season for me as I got to go to both Angel and Dodger games while I was out in L.A. and hit up a few Minor League games as well. Plus I was able watch some Spring Training baseball for the first time! And, oh yeah, I didn't have to pull tarp at all for the first time since the summer of 1999 ... Woo Hoo!

Just 103 (or so) days till the start of Spring Training 2007!

1 Comments:

  • I was flipping out on Friday night watching the last game of the series! I don't care what people say about the Cardinals/Tigers series...It was still amazing seeing my team win what they've been trying for for the last 24 years! :) My brother and dad got to go to that game and said it was pretty amazing....:) Speaking of the countdown to the opening of next season....you're sounding like I do when I talk about hockey...just a couple of addicts I guess! :) Talk to you later friend...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home