Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

SUGAR BOWL

I wasn't going to get "in" on a lot of talk surrounding the Sugar Bowl but since it is Brady Quinn's last game and Notre Dame hasn't won a bowl game since I was in junior high, I throw a few thoughts into the ring:

If ND is going to win this game it is because they:

#1 -- Control Time of Possession and scored a non-offensive touchdown (or the defense/special teams sets up a touchdown)

#2 -- Brady Quinn completes about 70% of his passes without an INT

#3 -- The Irish convert at least 50% of their third-down attempts

#4 -- LSU is held to less than a 100 yards rushing

OK, with those simple bullet points I don't see Notre Dame winning this game but I won't be shocked if they do:

LSU 37, Notre Dame 27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home