Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, February 26, 2007

GRAND LUX

On Saturday I ate at what may now be the best restaurant I have ever been to. If you are ever along Michigan Ave. (i.e. "The Magnificent Mile") you have to get dinner at the Grand Lux. It's a must!

It is freakin' amazing. The food, the atmosphere, the location, etc. is awesome. Not real pricey either but, make no mistake, it's not TGI Friday's, Chili's or whatever. It's located near Gap, the Apple Store and Virgin Records.

Just go and you won't be disappointed.

2 Comments:

  • Thats my one of favorite resteraunts in CHI*Town!

    By Blogger QueenB, at 8:55 PM  

  • I've heard GREAT things about that place from my boss... next time I'm in downtown Chi-town I will definitely make sure to check it out!

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home