Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

RELATIONAL ADVICE

Seeing that today is Valentine's Day and I should probably change my outlook on what Feb. 14 mean (or suppose to mean), I thought I would post a thought by Erwin McManus. Recently a person asked him this question in a forum session about having a successful marriage. I believe this can be tied into any sort of relationships (friendship, marriage, dating, etc.) and this was his response:

"Is this a person you can give your life to and you can find more joy in their success then even your own? And is this a person who finds more joy, more success, more satisfaction in your success and happiness than even their own. If you can find a level of love that transcends selfishness you have a pretty good chance [of success]."

1 Comments:

  • That is what a best friend is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home