Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WORK PLACE CHATTER

THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY OUT LOUD AT WORK.....

1. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
2. How about never? Is never good for you?
3. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
4. I don't work here. I'm a consultant
5. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
6. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
7. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
8. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
9. Do I look like a people person?
10. I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.
11. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
12. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
13. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
14. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
15. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
16. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
17. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
18. Chaos, panic and disorder.....my work here is done.
19. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
20. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.

2 Comments:

  • Nice! Thanks for the good laugh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

  • This is how I felt when I started working and got this forward and this is how I still feel. A friend sent me a link to your blog...thanks for the laugh!

    By Blogger That Squirrel, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home