Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

TV STUFF

Since this is the kick-off to the fall TV season there were two shows I was curious about so I checked into them. You know, I think my main curiosity for these shows stems from the fact that they were constantly advertised in every media (internet, TV, radio, etc.) possible.

CANE -- I was mildly curious to see Jimmy Smits return to TV after a nice little run during the final seasons of the West Wing. This drama, at least after one show, didn't do anything exceptional for me. However, I can see how it would be enjoyed by certain audiences but it just isn't' for me. It was a decent show at best. At worst, this show gets the axe after just a few episodes. Something about sugar farming, rum and a family business that just doesn't seem all that appealing to me.

BIONIC WOMAN -- This is a show I think I could enjoy on a weekly basis. The show has all that "set-up" crap out of the way now they can really get going on making an exciting. After the first episodes there are certainly a level of curiosity that has me wondering what will happen next. Will she use her powers for good? What's up with the other bionic people? Who was the guy that just got out of prison?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home