Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

MLB DIVISION SERIES

If the the MLB Playoffs this season are anything like the Rockies-Padres one-game playoff on Monday evening, then sports fans everywhere have a lot to be excited about. So without further waiting, here's what my twisted and sometimes brilliant mind thinks will happen over the next 8-10 days:

Yankees vs. Indians

Do you really think I'm going to pick against the Yankees? Umm ... No! I think Cleveland has a better starting rotation but no a whole lot better. They don't have a group of pitchers that will overwhelm the Yankees offense which is as scary to go up against.

Yankees in 4


Red Sox vs. Angels

The Red Sox are playing better right now and the Angels don't have enough fire power behind the plate or on the mound to compete with Boston.

Red Sox in 3

Phillies vs. Rockies

This is one of the most intriguing match-ups I can ever remember in a playoff series. Before the season started, how many people out there thought these two teams would face each other in the playoffs? The Rockies are playing some great ball right now and Phillies starting pitching staff is decent at best. The edge on offense goes to Colorado.

Rockies in 5

Cubs vs. D'Backs

I might be picking with my heart a little bit more on this one. My head says go with the Cubs but I'm slightly bias toward former Silver Hawk players so ...

D'Backs in 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home