Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, November 19, 2007

SUNDAY IN THE NFL

For the first time this season, I spent an entire Sunday watching football. And by an "entire Sunday" I mean all afternoon and into the night. It was a personal vacation. What a crazy day in the NFL. Here's my thoughts and observations:

- The Dolphins still can't win!! Please just win one time this year ... Pretty please! I'm begging for the pain to stop!

- The most crazy field goal ever - here.

- I think the Packers are the most overlooked 9-1 team in NFL history.

- The Colts better get healthy soon or they have absolutely no chance at beating the Patriots but ...

- The Patriots might be unbeatable. There performance on Sunday night was nothing short of perfect.

- Rex Grossman can't really be an NFL QB can he? Maybe a third-string guy but not a starting QB!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home