Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECAP

So I was going over my preseason prediction for the college football sesaon. I was surprised how decent my picks look over a season that featured more upsets than any previous season I can recall.

1. USC - Everyone's preseason #1 makes Rose Bowl
2. Texas - My bias shows through
3. West Virginia - So Close on this pick
4. Wisconsin - Not sure what I was thinking
5. Oklahoma - Right on
6. LSU - Close but not quite
7. Virginia Tech - Right on
8. Florida - Finishes just outside the BCS Bowls
9. California - Really, really bad pick
10. Michigan - Ummm ... At least they finished in the top 25

Best moment of the year had to be watching the end of the Appalachian State/Michigan game the first Saturday in September. Who saw that coming?!? I always wondered what would happen when the National Champion from Division I-AA would play a power house program in I-A. Guess I have that answer now with that stunning result.

Play of the year - here. 62 seconds, 15 laterials that is just absolutely amazing.

Player of the Year - Tim Tebow (Florida, QB). The guys runs and throws for overall 20 touchdowns. How can you not reward that?

Game of the Year - Either Arkansas/LSU in 3OT's or Stanford/USC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home