Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Saturday, November 24, 2007

FAMILY MAN

There's something mindless about watching Nicolas Cage movies. There's no a whole lot of thinking that goes into watching a movie like "The Rock", "National Treasure", "Gone in 60 Seconds" or "Con Air" to name a few.

I've already seen "Family Man" a few years back so why not watch it again? Sure watching it on network TV can be annoying with those commercials but I had nothing better to do and it's an entertaining movie.

However, what in the world was I do actually thinking during the movie? I couldn't just watch the movie just to be entertained but I was actually chewing on the theme of the movie. It's a Nicolas Cage movie for goodness sake. You don't watch his films to think!!

Granted this probably isn't always the best line of thinking when making a decision but what's worse - regret or failure? Freakin silly movie making me think!!

2 Comments:

  • You seriously need a hobby. Star wars.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

  • And I stopped watching his movies because I am tired of having to turn off my mind and moral values.

    By Blogger Ryan, at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home