Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

JANUARY RUNNING

With the month of January coming to a close there are a variety of reasons to celebrate but the one major reason I choose to get a little more excited is because there is one less month of winter weather to run in!

I do not (repeat - DO NOT) like running on treadmills! A year or so ago I enjoyed them but after running outside in the natural elements I have come to realize that treadmills are boring, dull and just suck. However they are necessary evil for winter running. So with that out of the way, here's the report on my January running --

Total Miles Run - 104.31 (according to mapmyrun)
Days of Running - 18
Longest Run - 10.5 Miles
Times on Treadmill - 8 (too many!)
Slips and Falls on Ice/Snow - 0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home