Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

UNSEEN MOVIE LIST

There are a handful of movies that have left theaters that I never took the time (or money) to go see. For a while now I have been trying to compile a list of films that I want to see and haven't yet. I also went through the IMDB list of top 100 rated and top grossing films of all-time and put this list together. It's time to go rent some DVD's.

- 300
- The Last Kiss
- Pirates 2 & 3
- Spiderman 3
- Casablanca
- Reservoir Dogs
- Hotel Rwanda
- The Bourne Trilogy
- Saving Private Ryan
- Pursuit of Happiness
- The Last Samurai

I'm sure I left out a movie here or there but these 14 flicks seem like a good place to start.

1 Comments:

  • Are you kidding me?!? You haven't seen the Bourne trilogy yet?? Oh Stephen. I own the first two if you wish to borrow them!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home