Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

BEST CONCERT SONGS

I was driving around the greater South Bend area on Thursday afternoon listening to Bruce Springsteen Live in New York album. It's probably the best live album in my collection. As I was listening it got me thinking --

What are the best songs that I have heard live?

* Badlands - Springsteen
* Born to Run - Springsteen
* Come Away with Me - Norah Jones
* Humble Me - Norah Jones
* We Are One Tonight - Switchfoot
* Easier Than Love - Switchfoot
* Remember When it Rained - Josh Groban
* You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) - Josh Groban
* Criminal - Fiona Apple
* In My Place - Coldplay
* Clocks - Coldplay
* Hips Don't Lie - The Fray
* Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) - Toby Keith
* Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams

Those are the ones that really stand out. Waiting to see U2 ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home