Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

INDIANA JONES

I was really looking forward to this movie. After leaving the theater I was trying to figure out what in the world just happened:

* If this movie didn't have "Indiana Jones" in it's title it would be in a dollar theater in less than six weeks.
* The ending was ... well ... odd. Maybe even bad.
* Acting was average at best.
* Script was sad.
* Who makes a story line like that? Seriously?!?

I actually enjoyed Shia LeBeouf's character. He did a good job. Harrison Ford really looked old in this movie. It might be because I wanted him to be the same old Indiana Jones but those days are over.

There were some good action scenes in the jungles and the use of the snake was certainly very clever (it's Indiana Jones - you must have a snake scene) but there wasn't a lot about this movie that would recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home