Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, June 13, 2008

FAITH IS ...

During my drive back to South Bend I came across an old podcast from Mars Hill called "Saint Peter" by Kent Dobson. I must admit that I was pretty not interested in pressing the play button but I am glad I did.

He walked through the life of Peter and came up with a list of attributes for faith when looking at the life of Peter.

Faith

* Self Awareness
* Just Trying Something
* Pure Moments of Insight (i.e. a gift)
* Missing the Point and Learning from it
* Realizing that History Makes Sense
* Denial and Return

1 Comments:

  • we're going to Mars Hill this summer! We're taking our 5 year anniv. trip to Detriot to see the Orioles play Detroit and to go to Mars Hill!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home