Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, May 30, 2008

NEXT MARATHON?

Running guru Hal Higdon said you shouldn't start thinking about your next marathon until you stop thinking about your last marathon. With that being said, anybody have any thoughts on these ...

- K.C. Marathon (October 2008)
- Grand Rapids Marathon (October 2008)
- Harrisburg Marathon (November 2008)
- Houston Marathon (January 2009)
- L.A. Marathon (March 2009)

Notice the spread out nature (at least geographically) of each them? There are different reasons for the possibility of running each and I'm in no real rush to make a decision.

3 Comments:

  • L.A.

    By Blogger Very Sleepy Girl, at 12:50 PM  

  • Might I recommend KC for your second, while I run my first!? I do think it would be great! Even if you don't run, it'd be a blast if you came down to watch me collapse at the end (although hopefully not!)!

    By Blogger Laura, at 4:46 PM  

  • I'm thinking that running the Grand Rapids Marathon is a GREAT idea!

    See you at the FINISH LINE Steve

    Don

    By Blogger Don Kern, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home