Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Saturday, September 06, 2008

LEAVING DODGER STADIUM

I went to the Dodgers/Diamondbacks game on Friday night and while leaving the game with my friend we overheard a Dodger fan:

"That wasn't a real exciting game"

My friend and I look at each other thinking the guy went to a different game we just witnessed. The Dodgers won 7-0 in game where the Dodgers and Diamondbacks are within a 1/2 game of each other for the division lead.

This is also the game where starting Dodger pitcher Derek Lowe went eight innings giving up zero runs and only two hits but the game wasn't real exciting.

During the game Dodger leftfielder Andre Either went 5-for-5 with a home run, two doubles and five RBI's but the game wasn't real exciting.

The crowd of 55,000+ was into the game the entire time and there was excitement during the entire contest.

So really the game wasn't that exciting? I tend to think otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home