Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, October 06, 2008

30 YEARS OF LIFE

30th Birthday Weekend
In the past I have done a “this day in history” for each birthday but this year, I’m 30 so my posting is a little bit more involved with details and pictures!

So here’s a timeline of what Oct. 5, 2008 looked like for me. (side note – I still think that Oct. 5 is the most popular birthday in the world. I was told that when I turned 21 from the NBC Today Show)

12:04 a .m. – Go to bed after watching the Dodgers sweep the Cubs!!
7:30 a.m. – wake-up and go from brief walk then grab Starbucks!
9:00 a.m. – Mosaic11:30 a.m. – Venture around the Flea Market at PCC
12:20 p.m. – Lunch of PB&J on the George Foreman Grill!
1:00 p.m. – Watch the DOLPHINS WIN!! You know, I can’t remember too many birthday weekends that the Dolphins actually won. Miami is now 2-0 against teams the played in the AFC Championship game last season!!
1:15 p.m. – Meet Heather and head to the beach!
2:30 p.m. – Get in the water that was chilly and very violent/powerful! Only got into the water about waist deep!
3:30 p.m. – Santa Monica
4:30 p.m. – Back to the valley
5:15 p.m. – Go to dinner with Mindy to watch Steelers/Jags game. Dinner was Penne Pasta with alfredo sauce – YUM!
8:30 p.m. – Game over and get frozen yogurt at 21 Flavors in Old Town Pasadena!
9:45 p.m. – Watch Angels beat the Red Sox in game 3 of the ALDS
10:15 p.m. – Sleep!

… 364 days till 31!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home