Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MARATHON REQUEST

Five days til Big Sur (yes, I'm counting) ...

I was looking for a two things and I'm curious if anyone out there can help:

1) Anyone have any good nutrition tips? I know all about carbo-loading (spaghetti, noddles) but I'm more interested specific good "snack type foods" to eat in between meals. Cliff Bars? Fruit? Etc.

2) Got any good songs for prerace prep? Please good song suggestions only! This was a list from my first marathon - here.

Please, let me know some good choices - e-mail (hinkmons@yahoo.com), leave a comment or whatever.

2 Comments:

  • So...apparently you changed your email address without telling your friends?? Without telling "Teach"?! ;-)

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 6:14 AM  

  • Here's some of my top workout tunes from my cardio mix:

    Face Down - Jumpsuit Apparatus
    False Pretense - Jumpsuit Apparatus
    This Is It - Staind
    Rise Above This - Seether
    Numb/Encore - Jay-Z/Linkin Park
    Best of You - Foo Fighters
    Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
    We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
    Godspeed - Anberlin
    Faint - Linkin Park
    Don't Stop the Music - Rhianna
    Click Click Boom - Saliva
    Boom - P.O.D.
    Boomin' - tobyMac
    Confession (What's Inside My Head) - Red

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home