Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, February 27, 2006

I'M RUSTY

For the first time in several months I actually hit a tennis ball that meant something the other night. I'm sure it wasn't a pretty site. More than anything I'm currently frustrated by the way I played. I'm mean watching a person vomit might have been more entertaining, well maybe not but you get the drift.

I probably dumped more a balls into the net then I did during my entire senior year of high school when I was playing my best. Oh, the frustration! I used to get every single ball back to my opponent with no basically no problem and right now I can't get past four or five shots before I screw-up! This will be a process.

Now while I was frustrated at my attempt, this is going to be a fun/exciting/mind-numbing season. We have a good team that's going to be, at the very least, competitive against everyone we play. Hopefully I can get my play to where it needs to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home