Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, August 21, 2006

SWEEPING SUCCESS

Oh, how sweet it is!

Never in my wild dreams did I think my beloved Yankees could take five consecutive games over the hated Red Sox in Fenway Park. I am calling it the Boston Massacre Part 2!!

There's nothing like going into Fenway with a mere 1.5 game lead in the AL East and leave with a 6.5 edge just four days later!

I'm not sure what was more fun to watch - Red Sox players meltdown on national TV or the Yankees scoring run-after-run.

Just a few numbers to enjoy ... The Yankees outscored the Red Sox 49-26. New York swept a five-game series for the first time in Boston since 1943! 23 runs giving up by the Boston bullpen in 18 innings!

1 Comments:

  • Baseball ? What about Nascar !! Bristol and Daytona. Guys and sports what am I gonna do !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home