Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

MUSIC ON AN ISLAND

During a meeting at work the other day we were asked what three albums we would bring with us if we were stranded alone on an island. Every now-and-again it's fun to do these icebreaker exercises but when it involves music, there's a little extra fun involved for me. So here are my three:

1) U218 (U2) -- Fairly obviously selection.
2) Greatest Hits (Bruce Springsteen) -- Great compilation of rock songs by one the best rockers ever!
3) Come Away with Me (Norah Jones) -- For the more "mellow" mood on the island. Plus this album won eight Grammys!

Honorable Mention - X&Y (Coldplay), Closer (Josh Groban), How to Save a Life (The Fray)

So that's what I am going with; although I'm hoping my music collection never shrinks to just three album choices.

1 Comments:

  • I just bought this U2 cd tonight after church! Thank you, Target!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home