Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

THE NEXT PRESIDENT

I have decided that I am going to run for President. Not sure when though, considering that I am 28 years old and federal law requires that a Presidencial canditate be at least 35. I used to always joke that I am going to run for the highest office in the nation in the year 2036 but since everyone and their brother (or sister) is going to "bid" for the job this year, why not now? Of course in 29 years I don't think our nation's problem will change.

Here's what I would do (and I'm dreaming big) --

- Fix poverty. If we can make bigger and badder phones, computers, TV, etc., etc. you'd think this country could find a way to get a hungry a piece of bread, fruit, water.

- Get people on the same page. Just get the Senators, State Represenatives thinking about the good of the overall nation and not just party politics.

- Health. This country is way overweight and needs help soon.

- Honesty/Integrity. If President's office can't be trusted ... ummm ... how is the rest of the country going to be?

Ok, those are the only four things I have come up with for now. I have 29 years to figure out the rest before I run for my election campaign. I need a Vice President. Anyone interested?

Hail to the Chief. Whoever it is ...

1 Comments:

  • President is not the job for you. Stick to what you are doing now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home