Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BEST BUY EXPERIENCE

So this morning I headed out to Best Buy to purchase the new Norah Jones album. Amidst the cruddy weather, I have been looking forward to the release for a few weeks and I wasn't going to let snow and cold discourage me!

Here's were it was odd -- I got to the store about five minutes before it opened (I thought it opened at 9 a.m. but it was 10 a.m.) and there were about 10-15 other people waiting in line to get into the store. It wasn't like the Playstation 3 release or anything but I could tell they wanted something badly.

When the doors opened at 10 a.m. everyone went right to the computer section and I was the only one (yes, the only one) to go left toward the music. I rather easily and quickly found my CD and headed to the register. I asked the guy what everyone was waiting for in the computer section. His answer - Windows Vista.

Talk about a close call ... Man, I thought they were going to sell out of the Norah Jones CD the first day of the release! What a huge relief!

1 Comments:

  • You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now... :) I hope things are going well for you...although I'm sure they are now that you and Norah are back together! :)

    By Blogger Melissa, at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home