Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

BEST DECISION?

I was driving to church on Sunday morning and I always have these thoughts that come to my head. Some of them good, some of them stupid. For some reason this question has really stuck with me through out the day:

What is the best decision I have ever made in my life?

Not sure where the question really came from but there it was just floating around in my head. Aside from decison to follow Christ, the best decision I have made in my life (at least up until this point) is choosing to go Radford University to pursue my undergraduate degree. I always wanted to go to school in Virginia and I have had such amazing things happen to me because of that singular decision. Really their are to many to count.

Then, of course, is the flip side of that question:

What is the worst decision I have ever made in my life?

For some reason all the dumb decisions and choices I have made seem to come quicker (and easier) than the best ones. Once again to many dumb decisions in my life to really count but I just think they are interesting questions.

What's are your best and worst decisions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home