Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, February 05, 2007

THE COMMERCIALS

The Super Bowl was pretty much a blah game and the commercials really weren't that much better. However, my favorites were the Careerbuilder.com spots. I don't know if these are the official names of the commercials but it's what I'm going with:

"Training Seminar"

"Ring of Promotion"

This is the same company who had the monkies as the head of some business in their commericials last Super Bowl which were also quite funny - here.

I think the Super Bowl ad people might just be out-pricing themselves now. I mean, $2.6 million for 30 seconds? Seems to me that only Bud and Coke have that kind of cash to overspend on advertising. And what was Snickers thinking with that spot? Not creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home