Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

GRAMMYS 2007

Although I wasn't able to watch this year's Grammy Awards quite as extensively as I did last year but I wanted to throw a thought or two out there:

- There were three absolutely outstanding lives performances: the trio of John Legend, Corinne Bailey Rae and John Mayer was flat out beautiful. Truly outstanding and the highlight of the entire show! The slowed down version of "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley was great! Lastly I thought Christina Aguilera's tribute to James Brown with "It's a man's world" was outstanding!

- The Police's effort of Roxanne was ok but nothing spectacular by any means.

- I was really hoping The Fray would take home one award but they went 0-for-2.

- If the Dixie Chicks would have won another award I might have vomited.
- Be sure to check out what Imogen Heap was wearing - here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home