Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, October 12, 2007

ALCS & NLCS

I know I'm a day late in posting my predictions but I promise this is what I thought was going to happen even before the first-game of NLCS. I was rather pleased with my first-round predictions. Of course, it pains me to watch October baseball without the Yankees but I'll survive just fine.

Red Sox vs. Indians

I think the Red Sox middle relief with hurt them a little bit. However, the Boston starting rotations is solid and deeper than the Indians. This is a tight series but I think the Red Sox are a little bit better.

Red Sox in 6

Rockies vs. D'Backs

The Rockies are about as hot as any team in the history of organized athletics. They are a better team then Arizona and it will show through out the entire series. They can pitch better, they can hit better and, more than anything else, they are playing with an immense amount of confidence.

Rockies in 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home