Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, October 05, 2007

BIRTHDAY THOUGHTS

So, here I am celebrating my last birthday in my 20's. The big 2-9! Come to think of it, does anyone ever celebrate a "little" birthday!?!? Anyway ...

... in the past I have noted special things and quarks about my 27th and 28th birthday but this year I'm not totally sure what to say/think. It's totally odd to think about a few things my roommate from college e-mailed me:

"... half way to 58, closer to 36 than 21 and it has been over a decade since we graduated high school. Its funny how as we age we relate differently to the time over the course of a day. For example, when I am up at 4 a.m. now it is really early, not that long ago if I was up at 4 a.m. it was really late."

Man, not only am I getting older in age but I might be wiser and more mature too. Now, that's a scary thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home