Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, October 15, 2007

SKID ROW RIVALRY

There's something about bringing people together through athletics. When the Union Rescue Mission and Midnight Mission get together for some basketball, nothing but good things come from it.

The L.A. Times just did an outstanding and somewhat sobering article on how basketball is helping some of the homeless along Skid Row.

You are a power forward and a crack addict. A point guard and a meth head. A center, but you can't stay away from booze and weed and women. - Continue Here

1 Comments:

  • No way. I didn't see you there. You should have said hello. (unless you didn't see me either?). Anyway, it was a blast. I think I missed my calling to work in the sports info dept.

    By Blogger aaron dewinter, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home