Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

THE CAR

I really like my 2001 Silver Honda CRV. It has treated me very well over the past 19 months. However, this past week has not been a good one for my trustee car. You know it is never a good sign when the mechanic working on your car asked if the car is paid off ... umm, yikes!

At this point I believe they have tried to correct four different problems but haven't come to a solution yet. Also not a good thing.

Aren't Honda's suppose to last forever or at least close to that long?

1 Comments:

  • Awwwwe... sorry to hear about your car! I hope they can figure out what is going on soon! I guess sad car stuff must be going around as my flower car is on it's last leg. Oh so sad.

    By Blogger Jen, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home