Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, January 07, 2008

ROGER CLEMENS

After watching Roger Clemens, one of my favorite players of all-time, last night on 60 Minutes do a Q&A with Mike Wallace I want to believe him. I really do. However there is this shred of doubt that creeps into my mind that he actually used HGH and steroids during his portions of his 20+ years as a big leaguer.

It's like that song from Weezer "Say It Ain't So" that came out in 1995. Please Roger, please ... say it ain't so! Just come out and say that you didn't do any steroids or HGH! After all you didn't have to go on national TV and do an interview so maybe, just maybe, that shows some sign of your lack of guilt in this matter.

I want to be in Cooperstown, NY in five years cheering your induction into the Hall of Fame not wondering why you threw it all away for a needle. Just say it ain't so ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home