Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Monday, January 14, 2008

CHARGERS/COLTS

Does anyone out there really know how the San Diego Chargers (or should I say the "San Diego Second Stringers") managed to beat the Colts on Sunday afternoon? I mean, holy cow! The Colts were a much better team and they looked bad (especially their defense) most of the afternoon.

That game has to go down as one of the biggest upsets in NFL playoff history. San Diego three best offensive players -- LT, Philip River, Antonio Gates -- didn't play most of the second half! I thought San Diego might have to call on the ghost of Stan Humphries to finish the game at QB.

I was actually mildly cheering for the Colts because I thought they had the best chance at knocking off the undefeated Patriots in the AFC Championship. Guess that will teach me a lesson in cheering for a team I never cheer for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home