Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, February 01, 2008

THE CAR (PART II)

Well after about three weeks of trying to figure what was happening to my 2001 Honda CRV (first post). The problem has been solved. More importantly, however, the problem is fixed.


OK, that little crack in the cylinder head? Wanna take a guess at home much that cost to fix? Let me put this into some perspective ...

... A little more than three years ago I went to Denver for a week long vacation that included round trip plane tickets, seven nights in a hotel and a rental car that was cheaper (yes, cheaper!) than getting my car fixed. Who would have thought that a little crack could cause so much damage to the wallet? When the mechanic brought this out and showed me the problem all I could do was burst into laughter.

With that being said, I am very glad to have my car back in working order. Although during the last three weeks of barrowing my friend's mini-van I was enjoy that ride!

What caused the crack? Nobody has any idea but hopefully this will be the last time anything of this nature happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home