Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, February 01, 2008

SUPERBOWL XLII

I want the Gaints to win. As a Dolphins fan I would certainly prefer that no other team in NFL history goes undefeated so like many Miami fans I am cheering for the Giants. But I don't think they will win.

Patriots -- 37
Giants -- 28

There is no way the Giants should be a 12.5 point underdog in this game. This is the NFL after all where there is so much parody and to give a team that much of a slap in the face is rather sad. In fact the last team to win a Super Bowl as double-digit underdog was the Patriots (vs. the Rams in 2001). Who knows maybe lighting will strike again and the Giants can pull the upset.

I've picked against the Giants in every game so far this post season and I just don't see how they can overcome a Patriots team that is deeper, more talented and has one of the best QB's in Super Bowl history. I do believe that New York can make it an interesting game for a while but in the end New England is just better.

Here's to hoping the commercials are fun to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home