Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, April 11, 2008

ER - ONE MORE SEASON

NBC announced that there will be one more season of ER and that's it. The 15th season will be the final one for this hospital drama. Of course, this begs two questions in my mind --

1) What took them so long to realize this show has run its course?
2) Why am I still watching it?

Regardless of those questions, here's some thoughts on ER --

* I was in high school (yes, high school!) when this show started!
* Remember when four different actors that played in the movie "Top Gun" were also in ER?
* George Clooney owes a whole lot to this show. His character was great!
* I miss the subplot when Luka and John Carter were both going to Africa on a regular basis
* What ever to this cast --->

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home