Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, April 03, 2008

SUMMER CONCERTS

Since in most calendar years I see more concerts than I see movies, I was looking at the summer concert schedules and here's a list of some potenial shows that I'd love to see:

* Jack Johnson
* Death Cab for Cutie
* Dave Matthews Band
* Pearl Jam
* Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

I'm pretty sure that Jack Johnson on June 13th in Indianapolis is going to happen for me. Death Cab for a Cutie is playing in Chicago in early June and there's probably a 65/35 chance for me to attend.

The Dave Matthews Band experience just seems like something all concert goers should attend at least once. It's just not something I'm ready to drop $50+ on right now. That's pretty much the same way I feel about Pearl Jam or Tom Petty.

Then there is the possibility of saving some coin for a potenial U2 or Coldplay tour that may start in late 2008. You know, that's something worth saving for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home