Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, October 09, 2008

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Let the excitement continue! So my Divisions Series picks were only half right but I press on with my picks from the League Championship Series

ALCS -- Red Sox vs. Rays

I am going to Rays on this one. Forget all that talk about experience and what not. If the Rays were going to lose a series based upon inexperience it would have been against the White Sox in the ALDS. Didn’t happen. The Rays have overcome every chance to blow this fairytale story. They are the better team and while I understand the better team doesn’t always win, they will prevail.

Rays in Six

NLCS - Phillies vs. Dodgers

This is a great series. I love the east coast vs. west coast feature to this match-up. Personally I love the fact that I once lived near Philadelphia and now live in Los Angeles. I think the Dodger pitching matches up very well with the Phillies offense. The Dodgers are playing the best they have all season and Joe Torre is a nice X factor have on your bench.

Dodgers in Six

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home