Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, April 24, 2009

BIG SUR MARATHON

So here was go …

… This is usually about the time I begin thinking, “this was a good idea when I signed-up, but what was I thinking!!” The only phrase I can think that sums up all the emotions is excitedly nervous. Big Sur Marathon here I come!

Training for this marathon was not easy in overcoming nagging injuries, waking up for early morning runs, getting sick and having to sacrifice social engagements. To sum it up, I worked hard and really went a good result. The weather looks to be good and I am very blessed to have friends coming up to support me. With all that in mind I have set my time goals as followed:

3:30 – Like Winning a Gold Medal
3:40 – Very Happy (thrilled)
3:45 - I'll take it
4:00 - Frustrating

The other day I did a YouTube search of the phrase “motivation running” and it gave me this as one of the search results:



Never thought that a little girl would provide some good natured motivation. I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home