Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

CUSTOMER SERVICE

So I was floating around MSN website and they put together their third annual survey for the companies that provide the Best and Worst customer service:

Best Companies for Customer Service:
10) Southwest Airline
9) Costco
8) Apple
7) Whole Foods
6) Publix Grocery
5) Nordstrom
4) Amazon
3) Netflix
2) Trader Joes
1) USAA

Worst Companies for Customer Service:
10) AOL
9) Comcast
8) Sprint/Nextel
7) Capital One
6) Time Warner Cable
5) HSBC
4) Qwest
3) Abercrombie & Fitch
2) Bank of America
1) Citigroup

I have only had direct contact with two of the companies (Publix Grocery & Trader Joes) and I must say that I was impressed with both. Both are some of the most clean shopping environments I have ever been in. In addition, I don’t think I have ever heard anything bad about any of the companies on the top 10 best companies list. On the flip side, however, I don’t recall ever hearing anything good about the worst 10 companies either. In fact, some of my friends have had some pretty good horror stories about Bank of America and Sprint/Nextel.

1 Comments:

  • I can verify Capital One as one of the worst! I have since ditched them and gotten a card from my local credit union. Yea!

    By Blogger Very Sleepy Girl, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home