Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

THANK YOU EAGLES!

I am not an Eagles fan. Even though I grew-up less than 2 hours from the stadium they played in, I just never could cheer for them. Until Monday afternoon.

Now I will probably never, ever cheer for them on the field but with their suspension of "star" wide receiver Terrell Owens I have become a strong proponent of them. I applaud them for getting rid of a guy who was destroying this team with his stupid antics, dumb actions and outrageous sound bites.

Here's a guy who has all the talent in the world but decides that his talent and abilities are more important then his value to a team. Well, it's not all about you Terrell. It would bring a great smile to my face if the Eagles start winning without him. In sports, the word "chemistry" is thrown around a lot as a vital factor in the team’s success. I hope Philadelphia shows Terrell that the team is bigger (and will always be bigger) than his individual accomplishments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home