Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER!

Stepping on the soap box ...

Don't get me totally wrong but what is the deal with cell phones running peoples lives!?! It seems like everytime the cell phone rings it MUST be answered! Man, I feel like I want to vomit sometimes when people answer their cell phone!

EXAMPLES (when your cell phone rings):

You are in a crowded library - "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER!"

You are having a good face-to-face conversation - "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER!"

You are at church - "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER!"

At a sporting event - "YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER!"
(besides it's too loud to hear the other person anyway)

These are just the examples that really tick me off when people answer their cell phones. Just set-up your voice mail and call them back when the time and place are more suited. I do understand that there are extreme circumstances when your phone needs to be on and answered but, come on people use smart discernment!

... off the soap box.

2 Comments:

  • All I can say is AMEN! :)

    By Blogger Jen, at 10:41 AM  

  • This is the very reason that I have fought the battle of getting a cell phone. But lately there are these strange voices in my head...the pressure is getting more powerful...I'm getting weaker...can't hold on...AHHH!!!

    By Blogger Jonathan Anderstrom, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home