Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Friday, October 28, 2005

NOOMA #11 - RHYTHM

Oh, what a good day it was when I saw the GCC bookstore had NOOMA #11. In fact this is how excited I was. I bought it and luckily my friend Beth was at the bookstore and I just popped it into the DVD and watched it there on the spot.

Without going into the too much detail. This was an interesting one. All of them are interesting so that should come as no surprise but Bell doesn't go into a whole lot a great detail on the subject. I was expecting a little more of an in-depth look at the topic of "God is Ultimate Reality" but he didn't.

Certainly, I would recommend anyone picking this up. It should wrestle up a couple of questions in you mind ...

... "Living in the Questions"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home