Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

100TH POSTING!!!

Today is my 100th posting on Blogger! So after a time of reflection. I think about all the really resourceful things I could have been doing with my time instead of blogging but it's more fun to blog. I think of other "100's" in history about whatever, so here you go ...

... Times Magazine 100 most influential people of the 21st century - here

... Top 100 website ranking - here

... Top 100 movie moments - Here

... Top 100 Song Lyrics - here

... Top 100 Speeches of all-time - here (#73 is a personal favorite)

... Top 100 Books - here

Here's to 100 more exciting post of insanity, questions, thoughts and just utter chaos!

2 Comments:

  • um... congratulations?!

    By Blogger Jen, at 8:29 PM  

  • I would make fun of you for being excited about that...only...ummm...I probably would be too...cuz I am a dork like that!

    By Blogger Jeanna, at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home