Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

THE FRIENDLY WAGER

For whatever strange reason I decided to make this wager with my friend and Colts fan, Laura. The wager is the following:

The Colts Win the Super Bowl
- I must shave my facial hair and grow my hair out for two weeks.

The Colts don't win the Super Bowl
- Laura has to wear make-up for two weeks.

Doesn't sound like a real "sexy" wager but just consider a few things. I haven't had a cleanly shaved face for nearly eight years. Furthermore I haven't had hair longer than an inch since high school. (I usually buzz my hair every 3-4 days.)

For Laura, I don't know if I have ever seen her in make-up since I met her back in February. If, or should I say when, the Colts don't win our friend Lindsay will take care of the make-up duties.

I like my chances in winning this wager. The Colts have continued pressure to win and the NFL has to much parody and they will lose in the playoffs. Can anyone even remember when the Colts won two games in the playoffs?!? I'm thinking the following teams could knock off the Colts in the playoffs: Denver, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Seattle, Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home