Messing with My Mind Daily ...

Sunday, December 04, 2005

CHECK YOUR CALENDAR

I have always liked Christmas. It's probably my favorite time of the year except when pitchers and catchers report for spring training. Between those two, it's a close race for which I like more!

So I now have just really noticed that there are less than 20 shopping days left til Christmas, and I am not worried at all. I love the hustle and bustle of walking the mall and various shopping centers. It really is quite amazing how some shoppers make going to the store/mall a contact sport. Just simple amusement.

I am a really picky shopper. I like to take risks when buying gifts and more over I liked to be surprised when receiving gifts. However being a risk taker has back-fired on more than one occasion but it also has succeeded a lot. Going for the unique gift has its ways of doing that.

Enjoy the "final push" of Christmas shopping! Anybody say ebay??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home